“Trashion Show” Yam Peel Tie-dye Drawstring Bag Upcycling Workshop (Online Event)
Apart from recycling or being disposed of at landfills, are there any other uses for food scraps?
T．PARK cordially invites you to upcycle with artist Eric’ s team. You will learn how to tie-dye with food waste colour extracts and create unique patterns on drawstring bags! Let’s explore the possibilities of food waste by making your own tie-dye art piece.
*Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier service or collect from self-pickup locker. Participants should have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings application downloaded and is able to connect to the internet. Participants should prepare the following tools in advance: cleaning towel, apron and measuring cup for the tie-dye workshop.
4:30pm – 6:00pm
- The registration deadline is 14 November 2022, 6:00 pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page and Instagram account of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Comment in the corresponding event postand share your “food waste reduction tips”
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form