“Information” — information, data, content, analysis, news, reports, programmes, photographs, pictures, graphics, video, audio, software and other materials and services, communications, transmissions and other items, tangible or intangible “Personal Data” — personally identifying information or sensitive data (including but not limited to names, addresses, contacts, and other personal details)
“We”, “Our” or “Us” “the Park” — T · PARK
“Users”, “You” or “Your” — any person who accesses THE WEBSITE
“WEBSITE” — www.tpark.hk
Changes to the Website
We may, in our sole discretion and at any time, without prior notice, add, amend or remove any Information from the Website, or alter the presentation, substance, or functionality of the Website.
As a condition of your use of the Website, you must not:
- Trespass, break into, access, use or attempt to trespass, break into, access or use any other parts of our servers;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Website;
- Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable or unreasonable Information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that may constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any local, state, national or foreign law;
- Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication, or engage in spamming or flooding;
- Post or transmit any Information or software which contains any virus, Trojan horse, worm or other harmful component; post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any Information obtained through the Website for commercial purposes;
- Upload, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, or distribute in any way, Information obtained through the Website which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary rights, or create derivative works with respect thereto, without the prior written permission of the copyright owner or right-holder.
You have no rights in or to the Information available on the Website and you will not use the Information available on the Website in any manner or for any purpose, except that this is solely for the personal or non-commercial internal use, and provided further that this copyright notice is downloaded at the same time. Users should note that this permission only applies to the Park’s copyright materials. Where third party copyrights are involved, an appropriate notice will appear in the Website.
Intellectual Property Rights
All intellectual property rights subsisting in respect of the Website belong to the Park or have been lawfully licensed to the Park for use on the Website. All rights under applicable laws are hereby reserved. Except with the express permission of the Park, you are not allowed to upload, post, publish, reproduce, transmit or distribute in any way any component of the Website itself or create derivative works with respect thereto, as the Website is copyrighted under applicable laws.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction