String Art on the upcycled wooden board (Online event)
Repurpose disposed wooden board into an exclusive handicraft. Through utilising everyday materials like nails and string, you now start your string art masterpiece collection with simple lines. Tailor-make your multifarious string art by experimenting with colours and line spacing.
You only need simple materials and loads of creativity to transform waste into resources. Embellish your low carbon life with your string artwork.
*Participants shall age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required. Limited seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
**This is an online workshop. Participants may choose to receive the material pack in person or by courier. Each participant must have a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.
3:00pm – 4:30pm
- The registration deadline is 3 May 2021, noon.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like the Facebook page of T·PARK and the corresponding event post
- Share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post and share with us ‘Your tips in waste reduction’
- Follow T·PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form
- Workshop quota is limited and allocated for applicants who have fulfilled the above requirements. If the enrollment exceeds the quota, we will choose 40 applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Participants shall age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For participants who join the workshop with parents/guardian, only one material pack will be available.
- Participants shall have a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour 30 minutes, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 7 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 9165 0519 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Li) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Participants can choose to collect the workshops material pack in person or by courier. As the material pack may be sent to the participant’s registered address, please ensure the address is correct for the delivery. The material pack will not be re-issued if it is a wrong registered address. For participants who join the workshop with parent/guardian, only one material pack will be delivered.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the “T · PARK 5th Anniversary” workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record an online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.