Eco-friendly Plant Hanger Workshop (Online Event)
Planting not only soothes emotions also allows you to relieve your stress. By utilising plastic bottles and empty double-sided tape rolls to make plant hangers, you may add a touch of green indoor. T · PARK invites you to enjoy the delights of upcycling and give plastic bottles and empty double-sided tape rolls a new layer of meaning while enhancing the vitality to our surroundings and make our life greener.
*Participants shall age 9 or above, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required. Limited seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
**This is an online workshop. Participants have to collect the material pack in person. Each participant must have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet, a cleaned plastic bottle with a diameter less than 7.5cm, an empty double-sided tape roll with a diameter larger than 7.5 cm, a pair of scissors and a cutter.
1:00pm – 2:30pm
3:00pm – 4:30pm
- The registration deadline is 5 November 2020, noon.
- Workshop quota is limited and allocates on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participants shall age 9 or above; children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants shall have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet, an empty plastic bottle with a diameter less than 7.5cm, an empty double-sided tape roll with a diameter larger than 7.5 cm, a pair of scissors and a cutter for upcycling the materials to create the plant hanger.
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour 30 mins, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 7 working days after the deadline of application and receive a reminder email three workings days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application regards as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 9165 0519 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Chan) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Participants must collect the plant and workshops material pack in person for this workshop.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the T · ART workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.