Upcycled Wooden Tissue Box Workshop (Online event)
Trees serve us unconditionally over the years and years. Every single piece of wood is precious and the abandoned wood board is full of versatility. Join us to turn abandoned wood into resources, extend their life cycle and transform it into a stylish yet practical tissue box.
*Participants shall age 8 or above, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier. Each participant shall have white glue, some toothpicks and a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.
- The registration deadline is 24 Mar 2022, 6:00pm.
- Enrolment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post with ‘The most enjoyable eco-friendly DIY you have ever made’
- Follow T · PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrolment form
- Workshop quota is limited and allocated for applicants who have fulfilled the above requirements. If enrolment exceeds the quota, we will choose 40 applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Participants shall age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For participants who have to join the workshop with parents/guardians, only one material pack will be available.
- Participants shall have white glue, some toothpicks and a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.
- The workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours, including the introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 5 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email [email protected] or call 9108 7552 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Wong) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- The material pack of this workshop will be delivered to the SF store or SF Locker designated by the participants. Please pay attention to the pickup time and place, extra fees will be charged for late pickup. Please ensure the information provided is correct for the delivery. The material pack will not be re-issued for incorrect information provided by participants.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the “T · PARK Unwind and Eco-wellness” workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record an online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.