“Trashion Show” Onion Skin Tie-dye Pocket Square Upcycling Workshop (Online Event)
From leftover food to fashion items, upcycling artist Eric‘s team will guide you to tie-dye with food waste colour extracts and create unique patterns on ordinary pocket squares!
Enroll now and experience sustainable dyeing from food waste with us!
*Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier service or collect from self-pickup locker. Participants should have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings application downloaded and is able to connect to the internet. Participants should prepare the following tools in advance: cleaning towel, apron and measuring cup for the onion skin tie-dyed workshop.
11:00am – 12:30pm
- The registration deadline is 14 November 2022, 6:00 pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page and Instagram account of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Comment in the the corresponding event post and share your “food waste reduction tips”
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form