Tote Bag Workshop
Before you dump your old clothing for the summer wardrobe, have you ever made a second thought for another way out?
Make a unique eco-bag from one of your worm favourite tees. We have more surprises in store for you while you transform your worn clothes.
12:15pm – 3:15pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 12 June 2018 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 6 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants shall bring your own clean T-shirt (long sleeved one is preferred) to take part in this workshop.
- The workshop approximately takes 3 hours, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota will be allocated by balloting. Unsuccessful applicants will be placed on the waiting list in an order decided by balloting.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration is available at the reception counter on 1/F of Environmental Education Centre.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop in 15 minutes, quota(s) will be released to other walk-in participants in the queue on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T ▪ PARK.