T． PARK invites you to join our “Sustainable Home” Kokedama Workshop. In the workshop, you will spend a relaxing time making a pot-less moss ball bonsai that can add a touch of greenery and freshness to your home.
*Each applicant can register for one family member/friend to join the workshop together in one application. Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult.Booking closed
12:15pm – 1:45pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 13 February 2023, 6 pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page and Instagram account of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post, tell us which workshop you would like to join and share your “Green home decoration tips”
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form
- Workshop quota is limited and priority will be given to applicants who have completed the above enrolment procedures. If enrolment exceeds the quota, we will choose applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult. For participants who have to join the workshop with parents/guardians, only one material pack will be provided.
- The whole workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours, including the introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email within 10 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the workshop. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email [email protected] or call 9543 1083 (Workshop Hotline, Mr. Pang) for cancellation.
- Each participant can only participate in one session of the “T · PARK Sustainable Home Workshops”. If the participant has enrolled for more than one session, the quota will only be allocated to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.