It would be nice to start a sustainable healthy lifestyle by making your own handmade soap. Enjoy complete control over natural ingredients by cold process soapmaking, nutrient’s value can be kept as intact as possible. The natural glycerin ingredient in the soap is also the best moisturizer for your skin. Let’s feel the difference in this summer with the environmentally friendly personal skincare products.
Besides, we are collecting reusable bottles for upcoming education programmes. Participants should bring along a cleaned glass or plastic bottle (approximately 150ml) with a lid for the workshop admission.
12:15pm – 1:45pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 11 July 2018 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 5 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants should bring along a cleaned glass or plastic bottle (approximately 150ml) with a lid for admission.
- The workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours, including introduction.
- Each participant shall enrol either Soap-making Workshop or Wallpaper Cardholder Workshop due to limited seats available.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota will be allocated by balloting. Unsuccessful applicants will be placed on the waiting list in an order decided by balloting.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration is available at the reception counter on 1/F of Environmental Education Centre.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop in 15 minutes, quota(s) will be released to other walk-in participants in the queue on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T ▪ PARK.