Rainbow Smoothie Workshop
A glass of fruity mocktail is the best summer beverage to cool you down. Do taste a healthy probiotic drinks by making smoothie with komucha and fresh fruits.
To reduce usage of plastic and disposable packaging, we warmly invite every participant to bring along a cleaned glass or plastic cup (approximately 200ml) to enjoy the handmade drink!
Eco-enzyme making session will also be held at the end of the workshop, and the product will be shared with our visitors in future.
12:15pm – 1:45pm
2:15pm – 3:45pm
T · SPACE
- All participants shall be aged 5 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants should bring along a cleaned, reusable and transparent plastic/ glass cup (approximately 200ml).
- The workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours per session, including introduction.
- The registration deadline is 1 August 2018 noon.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota will be allocated by balloting. Unsuccessful applicants will be placed on the waiting list in an order decided by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.