Mindful Cooking Class
Taking bites of tasty food can boost your mood, so can attentive dining!
A step forward to zero food waste with enjoyable cooking class in October, learn how to prepare an easy yet wholesome meal with leftover food collected from markets. The class will also feature mindful eating, which helps to balance our physical, emotional and mental health by paying attention to the dining process .
10:15am – 1:15pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 10 October 2018 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 16 or above.
- Participants should bring along their own utensils and container.
- The workshop approximately takes 3 hours, including introduction.
- Participants are welcome to bring along and donate canned food within the shelf-life. The food will be distributed to those in need through food support organisation, FOOD-CO.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota and waiting list sequence will be allocated by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration is available at the reception counter on G/F of Environmental Education Centre.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop in 15 minutes after the workshop commences, quota(s) will be released to other walk-in participants in the queue on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.