Happy Reading Journey
Seize the summer and take your children on an unusual journey with picture books! T · PARK would celebrate the fun of reading and playing with you in July. Parents and children can experience the pleasure of reading aloud, with a selection of environmentally-themed picture books, which inspire the kids’ love of the nature and unlock the curiosity and imagination in them.
DIY your family version of aeroplane chess using upcycled materials and play this classical board game. This would be a meaningful crafting activity that breaks free from digital devices.
Register now for quality family time!Booking closed
2:15pm – 5:15am
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 8 July 2019 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 6 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants should bring along their apron, hand sleeve and their own shopping bags. (The aeroplane chess board is approximately 60cm x 60cm and foldable)
- The workshop approximately takes 3 hours, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota and waiting list sequence will be allocated by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration commences at 2:00pm on the event day at reception counter on G/F, Environmental Education Centre. Quota(s) will be released to T PARK registered visitors 15 minutes after the start of the workshop on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- Participants are encouraged to take reserved shuttle bus to T.PARK. For visitors who need parking space, please make separate reservation at our online booking system.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.