T · PARK Green Summer Experience Series
Green Talk: “Upcycling Trend” & Thumbiano Workshop
Why upcycling is more than just a trend? A local upcycling product designer – Kevin Cheung will share with us a new perspective of how waste materials can be reused and designed for products.
After the green talk, participants can also experience “waste-to-resources” by making a “thumbiano” using spokes collected from old bicycle wheels and discarded wine crates.
Green Talk: Upcycling Trend (30pax)
1:00pm – 2:00pm
1st Workshop (20pax)
2:00pm – 3:30pm
2nd workshop (20pax)
4:00pm – 5:30pm
T · SPACE
- The Green Talk is suitable for all ages. All workshop participants shall be aged 9 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.
- It takes around 1.5 hours for making a personalized thumbiano.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call our hotline 2910 9700 for cancellation.
- For registrants who fail to turn up within 15 minutes from the starting time of the workshops, their reservations shall be cancelled and the quotas shall be released to other walk-in participants in the queue.
- Registration for waiting list is available for walk-in visitors on the event day while seat last.