Concrete Amplifier Class
An amplifier adds a whole new level of enjoyment to the music and boosts your mood.
Make your own amplifier from unused cement in T · PARK with local artist, Mr. Stefan CHUI, founder of Mr. Hammers. Explore the possibilities of concrete out of surplus materials from construction activities in a sustainable way. Join us if you are looking for a one of a kind amplifier!
1:15pm – 4:15pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 02 January 2019 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 16 or above.
- Participants should bring along their own bag to carry the amplifier.
- Two persons in a group, and the workshop approximately takes 3 hours per session, including introduction. Staff will help to pair up the participants if the one who joins the workshop alone.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota and waiting list sequence will be allocated by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration is available at the reception counter on G/F of Environmental Education Centre.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop in 15 minutes after the workshop commences, quota(s) will be released to other walk-in participants in the queue on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.