“Trashion Show” Kitchen Waste Bracelet Upcycling Workshop (Online Event)
Have you ever thought of giving the leftovers a second life by upcycling them into fashion items? T · PARK is organising an online workshop with upcycling artist Peggy Lam. We will guide you on how to make a luminous bracelet by grinding, mixing and sanding dried fruit or vegetable peels. Upcycled items will never go out of style! Join us and create your very own bracelet!
*Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier service or collect from self-pickup locker. Participants should have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings application downloaded and is able to connect to the internet.
2:15pm – 3:45pm
- The registration deadline is 14 November 2022, 6:00 pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page and Instagram account of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Comment in the corresponding event post and share your “food waste reduction tips”
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form