Pear-scented Soy Wax Candle (Online Event)
The smell of nature always has a calming effect. Light up the natural scented soy wax candle and the room filled with the fragrance helps you unwind. Natural soy wax candle is suitable for indoor environments. Add decorative dried flowers to make your exquisite pear-scented soy wax candle. Enjoy your exclusive self-healing me time.
*Hot water will be used during the workshop
**Participants shall age 8 or above, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
***This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier. Each participant shall have a container which diameter shall be at least 15 cm and a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet. Participants are encouraged to reuse their clean glass jar for making the Soy Wax Candle. [Suggested size: any glass container which is 300ml approximately; diameter of the bottleneck and the bottle itself shall be more than 7 cm]
- The registration deadline is 24 Mar 2022, noon.
- Enrolment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post with ‘Your low carbon stress relief method’
- Follow T · PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrolment form
- Workshop quota is limited and allocated for applicants who have fulfilled the above requirements. If enrolment exceeds the quota, we will choose 40 applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Hot water will be used during the workshop.
- Participants shall age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For participants who have to join the workshop with parents/guardians, only one material pack will be available.
- Participants shall have a container which diameter shall be at least 15 cm and a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet. Participants are encouraged to reuse their clean glass bottle for the workshop. [Suggested size: any glass container which is 300ml approximately; diameter of the bottleneck and the bottle itself shall be more than 7 cm]
- The workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours, including the introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 5 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email [email protected] or call 9108 7552 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Wong) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- The material pack of this workshop will be delivered to the SF store or SF Locker designated by the participants. Please pay attention to the pickup time and place, extra fees will be charged for late pickup. Please ensure the information provided is correct for the delivery. The material pack will not be re-issued for incorrect information provided by participants.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the “T · PARK Unwind and Eco-wellness ” workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record an online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.