【T · TIME】
Natural Balm Workshop
Be a natural beauty! Summer is coming and the first thing you need is a multipurpose balm. Mix vegetable oil, beeswax and natural essential oils to keep your skin and lips soft and hydrated.
10:15am – 11:45am
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 23 May 2018.
- All participants shall be aged 5 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants shall bring your own 20ml container to take part in this workshop.
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour and 30 minutes, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation email within 5 working days.
- Each participant shall enrol either Natural Balm Workshop or Rose Aloe Vera Mask Workshop due to limited seats available.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call our hotline 2910 9700 for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration is available at the reception counter on 1/F of Environmental Education Centre.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop in 15 minutes, quota(s) will be released to other walk-in participants in the queue on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.