Herbarium bottle in Spring (Online Event)
Preserve the full blossoms at your herbarium bottle and colour your life with shades of natural beauty.
By putting dried flowers in a bottle filled with formulated mineral oil, you now capture the prolonged and extraordinary beauty of flowers. Join us to co-create this Spring with nature blooms and bring lovely springtime and greenery right into your room!
*Participants shall age 6 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
**This is an online workshop. Participants have to collect the material pack in person, as the glass bottle and mineral oil are fragile and flammable for delivery. Each participant must have a pair of scissors and a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet. Participants are encouraged to reuse their clean glass bottle for the workshop. [Suggested size: any glass container that is comparable as 8.5 cm (length) x 4cm (width) x 16cm (height), with a volume of 250ml approximately; diameter of the bottleneck shall be larger than 2cm]
- The registration deadline is 2 May 2021, noon.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like the Facebook page of T·PARK and the corresponding event post
- Share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post and share with us ‘Your tips in waste reduction’
- Follow T·PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form
- Workshop quota is limited and allocated for applicants who have fulfilled the above requirements. If enrollment exceeds the quota, we will choose 40 applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Participants shall age 6 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. For participants who have to join the workshop with parents/guardian, only one material pack will be available.
- Participants shall have a pair of scissors and a computer or a mobile device with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.
- Participants are encouraged to reuse their clean bottle for the workshop. [Suggested size: any glass container that is comparable as 8.5 cm (length) x 4cm (width) x 16cm (height), with a volume of 250ml approximately; diameter of the bottleneck shall be larger than 2cm]
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour, including the introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 7 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email [email protected] or call 9165 0519 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Li) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Participants have to collect the material pack in person since glass bottle and mineral oil are unavailable for delivery.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the “T · PARK 5th Anniversary” workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record an online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.