DIY Umbrella Cover Workshop
An umbrella is your outdoor companion, especially during the monsoons.
Unwilling to see one-off plastic covers on all hands after heavy rain, bring your own reusable umbrella cover along and contribute to our planet’s well-being. Join us in this eco-friendly umbrella cover making class, in which you will learn some basic techniques of sewing and leverage unused fabrics to DIY a reusable cover, transforming waste into resources. Register now not only to make for your rainy day companion, but also to discover the silver lining behind the cloud.Booking closed
Session 1 (15pax):
12:15pm – 1:45pm
Session 2 (15pax):
2:00pm – 3:30pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 07 Aug 2019 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 6 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants are suggested to bring their umbrella canopy and towel to attend the workshop. The size of the canopy is 26cm (W) x 32cm (L).
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hours 30 minutes, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota and waiting list sequence will be allocated by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration commences at 12:00 and 13:45 respectively on the event day at reception counter on G/F, Environmental Education Centre. Quota(s) will be released to T ▪ PARK registered visitors 15 minutes after the start of the workshop on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- Participants are encouraged to take reserved shuttle bus to T ▪ PARK. For visitors who need parking space, please make separate reservation at our online booking system and inform us through email or telephone for cancellation of shuttle bus services.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T • PARK.