DIY Plastic-free Reusable Beeswax Food Wrap (Online event)
Beeswax cloth can replace single-use plastic wraps and bags and is reusable after cleaning with cold water. Beeswax is a waterproof yet breathable material that helps food stay fresh for longer. Warm the wrap with your hands first, then you can mould it around food and dinnerware. Make your reusable and durable beeswax food wrap with a cotton cloth and natural materials including beeswax and jojoba oil to go plastic-free!
*Participants shall age 8 or above, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier. Each participant must have an iron and a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet.Booking closed
- The registration deadline is 22 Feb 2022, 6:00pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page of T·PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post with ‘Your tips in using fewer plastic disposables’
- Follow T·PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form