Beverage Carton Upcycling Coin Pouch Workshop (Online Event)
Blend your creativity into leather craftsmanship to turn the beverage carton into a practical and unique coin pouch. Make your own upcycled craft to become your everyday eco-friendly companion. The unique experience of “waste-to-resources” allows you to learn the fun of being earth-friendly and seek happiness with a greener life.
*Participants shall age 9 or above, children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required. Limited seats are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
**This is an online workshop. Participants may choose to receive the material pack in person or by courier. Each participant must have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet, a clean and empty 250ml beverage carton, and a pair of scissors.
1:30pm – 2:30pm
3:00pm – 4:00pm
- The registration deadline is 4 November 2020, noon.
- Workshop quota is limited and allocates on a first-come-first-served basis.
- Participants shall age 9 or above; children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Participants shall have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings app and able to connect to the internet, a clean and empty 250ml beverage carton, and a pair of scissors for upcycling the materials and recreating the coin pouch.
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour, including introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 7 working days after the deadline of application and receive a reminder email three workings days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application regards as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 9165 0519 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Chan) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- Participants can choose to collect the workshops material pack in person or by courier. As the material pack may be sent to the participant’s registered address, please ensure the address is correct for the delivery. The material pack will not be re-issued if it is a wrong registered address.
- Each participant can only participate in one of the T · ART workshops. If the participant has enrolled for more than one workshop, the quota will only allocate to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.