“Animal Summer Fiesta” Deer Ocarina Upcycling Workshop (Online Event)
Here comes the summer party time! T．PARK is organizing the “Animal Summer Fiesta” Deer Ocarina Upcycling Workshop for you this Summer. Guided by the upcycling artist Alize Lam, participants will learn how to turn waste wine boxes and exhibition carpets into a playful wooden deer ocarina. Come and join us to inject life into daily waste.
*Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Pre-registration is required.
**This is an online workshop. Participants will receive the material pack by courier service or collect from self-pickup locker. Each participant should have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings application downloaded and is able to connect to the internet. Participants should prepare following tools in advance: tape (better with masking tape) and white glue for the Deer Ocarina workshop.
5:00pm – 6:30pm
- The registration deadline is 29 July 2022, 6:00 pm.
- Enrollment procedures:
- Like and follow the Facebook page of T · PARK
- Like and share the corresponding event post and make it public
- Leave a comment in the corresponding event post with “Carbon reduction tips in Summer”
- Follow T · PARK’s Instagram account
- Complete and submit the online enrollment form
- Workshop quota is limited and priority will be given to applicants who have completed the above enrollment procedures. If enrollment exceeds the quota, we will choose 35 applicants according to the creativity and practicality of the comments.
- Participants shall be age 8 or above. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. Only one material pack will be provided for participants who have to join the workshop with parents/guardians.
- Each participant should have a computer or a mobile device with Zoom Cloud Meetings application downloaded and is able to connect to the internet. Participants should also prepare white glue, cutter and tape for the Deer Ocarina workshop.
- The whole workshop approximately takes 1.5 hours, including the introduction.
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call and a confirmation email within 10 working days after the application deadline and receive a reminder email 3 working days before the event. If you do not receive the email on or before the above-mentioned date, your application is regarded as unsuccessful.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for registration. The application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For registrants who cannot attend the workshop after registration, please email [email protected] or call 9543 1083 (Workshop Hotline, Mr Peng) for cancellation.
- Participants must log in to the link provided in the reminder email 10 minutes before the workshop begins.
- The material pack of this workshop will be delivered by courier to the address or self-pickup locker designated by the participants. Please ensure the information provided is correct for the delivery. The material pack will not be re-issued for incorrect information provided by participants.
- Each participant can only participate in one session of the “T · PARK Animal Summer Fiesta Upcycling Workshops”. If the participant has enrolled for more than one session, the quota will only be allocated to the first successfully-registered workshop.
- The workshop is limited to the applicant and not transferable to others after a successful registration.
- We will record an online video during the workshop. The footage and photos may use for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department, and T · PARK.