Spring is leaving its imprints with new life sprouting everywhere. This March, we will explore various ecological footprints in T · PARK including plants, flowers and living creatures, and appreciate the unique ecology of Hong Kong. Together we will also DIY our own clay leaf bowls by using air-dry clay and leaves from the garden, which makes a perfect blend of nature and lifestyle!
Session 1 (20pax):
12:15pm – 2pm
Session 2 (20pax):
2:30pm – 4:15pm
T · SPACE
- The registration deadline is 06 March 2019 noon.
- All participants shall be aged 12 or above. Participants aged 15 or below shall attend the workshop under parental guidance.
- Participants should bring along their plate or bowl (suggested size with 10 – 15cm in diameter), water bottle, umbrella/raincoats and sunblock accessories. Participants are suggested to wear appropriate outdoor clothing.
- The workshop approximately takes 1 hour 45 minutes, including introduction.
- G6PD deficient individuals should pay attention to the risk of adverse reactions after in touch with specific plant species (such as Family Lauraceae).
- Successful applicants will receive a confirmation call within 3 working days after the deadline of application and also receive a confirmation email together with a booking code, 3 days before workshop day.
- If the number of quota is exceeded, quota and waiting list sequence will be allocated by balloting.
- Unsuccessful applicants will receive a waiting list email within 5 working days after the deadline of application.
- Please provide sufficient and correct information required for all participants. Application will not be processed if there is incomplete information.
- For those registrants who are unable to attend the workshop after registration, please email to [email protected] or call 2803 0991 (Workshop Hotline, Miss Yuen) for cancellation.
- Walk-in registration commences at 12:00 and 14:15 respectively on the event day at reception counter on G/F, Environmental Education Centre. Quota(s) will be released to T ▪ PARK registered visitors 15 minutes after the start of the workshop on a first-come, first-served basis while seats last.
- Participants are encouraged to take reserved shuttle bus to T ▪ PARK. For visitors who need parking space, please make separate reservation at our online booking system and inform us through email or telephone for cancellation of shuttle bus services.
- There will be filming and photo shooting during the workshop. The footage and photos might be used for environmental education and publicity of The Government of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region, Environmental Protection Department and T · PARK.