T · PARK Visit Arrangement
All visitors have to beware of the following points when visiting T．PARK.
- Staff of T．PARK will actively check “Vaccine Pass”. Unless exempted, all visitors must receive the vaccine(s) for the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19 vaccine) to meet the vaccination requirement under the “Vaccine Pass”, and are required to actively present to the staff of T．PARK their vaccination record. Exempted visitors include those visitors aged under 5 years old or those holding an effective Medical Exemption Certificate. Exempted visitors have to fill in a “Special Declaration/ Information Collection Form for Persons in relation to the “Vaccine Pass” and “LeaveHomeSafe” requirements” as a record.
- Visitors can present the vaccination record using one of the following way:
- Local doses: QR code of local vaccination record using the “LeaveHomeSafe”, “iAM Smart” or “eHealth” mobile applications;
- Local doses: Printed local vaccination record with QR code; or
- Non-local doses/mixed local and non-local doses: (i) Printed or electronic vaccination record issued by the relevant authorities; (ii) QR code of vaccination record obtained from Port Health at control points when inbound travellers declare their non-local vaccination details; and (iii) QR code of vaccination record obtained from the 18 designated post offices upon completion of declaration of non-local vaccination details.
- For visitors aged 5 to 11, children or their family members may bring along and present a paper record printed with the QR code or present a photo of QR code saved in a mobile phone for the purpose of fulfilling the Vaccine Pass Requirement.
- Staff of T．PARK will use the latest version of the “QR Code Verification Scanner” mobile application to scan the vaccination record.
- Visitors will be required to scan the venue QR code with the “LeaveHomeSafe” mobile application before their entrance to T．PARK to facilitate contact tracing. Visitors aged below 12 or aged 65 or above, and visitors with disabilities that render the use of the mobile application difficult will be exempted from the requirement of using the mobile application when they enter the premises. Exempted visitors have to fill in a “Special Declaration/ Information Collection Form for Persons in relation to the “Vaccine Pass” and “LeaveHomeSafe” requirements” as a record and the responsible person of the premises will keep them for 31 days, for checking by authorised government and law enforcement officers.
- Visitors who are under home quarantine and medical surveillance are prohibited from entering T · PARK.
- Visitors must wear their own face masks. Any visitor without a face mask is prohibited from getting onto our shuttle bus and entering Environmental Education Centre (EEC). EEC will not provide face mask to the visitors.
- Visitors are subject to temperature checks at the shuttle bus station at V city or the entrance of EEC before admission. Visitors who take our shuttle bus shall arrive 10 to 15 minutes in advance for body temperature checking and hand sanitising. If visitors arrange self-transportation, they shall line up and wait outside the glass door of EEC for body temperature checking and hand sanitising. Any visitor with fever (body temperature reached or over 38 degrees Celsius) is prohibited from entering EEC and requested to wait outside EEC or arrange his/her own transportation to leave T · PARK.
- For details of “Government lowers applicable age of Vaccine Pass to 5 and adjusts vaccination requirements applicable to persons aged 12 or above”, please refers to the press release issued on 8 September 2022.
Rules for T · SPA Users(Service Suspended)
- T．SPA users are advised to wear their own masks before and after using the spa pools.
- Any spa user with fever (body temperature reached or over 38 degrees Celsius) is prohibited from using and entering the spa area.
- To protect others regarding hygiene and safety issues, visitors with signs and symptoms of communicable diseases, such as respiratory illness, diarrhea, red-eye syndrome, hand-foot-and-mouth disease or skin lesions, should not use T · SPA. Persons who are unwell, pregnant, with heart disease, high or low blood pressure, have consumed alcohol, overfed or starving, etc., are not recommended to use T · SPA.
- Users shall wear proper swimming attire. White colour or non-decolourised clean T-shirt can be added on top. Infants are required to wear proper swimming diaper in the pool at all times.
- Users should take a thorough shower in the changing room before entering T · SPA.
- Users should not wear shoes/slippers that have been worn outside T · SPA without washing. If necessary, please bring along a pair of clean slippers for use in the pool deck.
- To keep appropriate distance, only alternate lockers and shower cubicles will be available.
- Users who will use lockers are reminded to bring along five-dollar coins which are retrievable after use. Coins exchange is suspended in this stage.
- For the other reminders, please refer to the notices, Terms & Conditions, Safety Policy at EEC.
Enquiry: 2910 9700
T · PARK Booking Office